Sunday, February 1, 2009

Eat Shit!










Why do we, collectively, eat shit from Fast Food Franchises?
I am not about to debate the nutritional value of Fast Food Outlets, and their somewhat similar menus. Nor shall I question the eco-compliance of their vendors.

We, the client, pay them money, and they (the fast food outlet) supply us with the item, as shown in Hi-Def Glossy Print on their menus - or as we have come to expect.

Good.
Eat yourself to death.

But no!
Go to STEERS in Blouberg (on the beach road) and get treated.
Like shit. To shit.
Get your order fucked up - by unhappy, incompetent, unpleasant, rude, unhelpful, unaccommodating, unworthy staff.
And get NO sauces.
Not even one single fucking disgusting sauce!
GUARANTEED!

Fuck off.
I want my money back.
I want to vomit in front of your patrons.
And then wipe my arse with the refund voucher.
In front of your patrons.

2 comments:

  1. Not even sauces?! Damn... I never liked Steers, anyway. There had to be reason...

    ReplyDelete