Tuesday, March 24, 2009

A Fresh Pain in the Butt

Knysna.
Thesen Island.
On holiday.
Relaxed.
Local café.
Ingledew's.
Saturday morning. Order 2 x Espresso.
They arrive. Delicious. Each with a biscotti.
They, too, are delicious.
Have to pay 60 cents for a plastic bag.
Rather charge me R1.00 MORE per espresso, and avoid making me feel like I have been fucked from behind. RIP OFF! 60 cents for a fucking plastic packet. RIP OFF!

Sunday morning.
Return to Ingledew's. This time for 4 x Espresso.
They arrive. Delicious. Each WITHOUT a biscotti.
Price remains the same. Strange.
Rather charge me R1.00 LESS per espresso, and avoid making me feel like I have been fucked from behind. RIP OFF! No biscotti. RIP OFF!

Note even Ile de Pain - your competitors - would do that!

No comments:

Post a Comment